Friday, April 30, 2010

geez louise.

So today is the last day that I can enter a shirt in Rae's Spring Top Week contest. Did I mention how intensly I went into this challenge? That I woke up one morning and thought, "I have to win this. With everything that they're offering to the winners (many things which I've been wanting to BUY), it is the responsible thing to do." I've sketched shirts in bed right before shutting off the light, in church meetings (shhh......), and even while driving home from Cedar the other day (I know, I know!). So here I am at the end, fully realizing that not one of my shirts that I've entered thus far is even close to being "a winner." And I've got one chance left. And one day to do it. Is this about the silliest thing you've ever read? It is. Like the other day I told Zach, "I'm totally not going to win this." And he jokingly answered, "Aaaaand that's the reason you entered?" And I was all, "Uhhhhhhh YEAH??? Isn't that the reason anyone enters a contest?!?!" Ugh, silly silly girl. So anyways, that's what's going on over here today. Just completely self absorbed. Stay tuned for the final shirt. And possibly for me to be totally embarrassed for everything I just wrote. Cheers!

2 comments:

Molly @ Me and Madeline said...

Hahaha, I'm really competitive too. I just entered my fifth and final this morning. I don't think any of them have a shot, but it's been fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the eleventh hour.

MaryPosa said...

Ok, now i won't let you tease me about being crazy competitive anymore. But good luck on your final shirt! It is going to be amazing and even if it doesn't win, you will have an incredible and unique shirt to wear. And you should feel pretty awesome about that!

Love you and loved your visit the other day!